Sunday 4 January 2009

04/01/09 . Water and Money

Water?

Apparently we should drink 2.5 litres of water a day! I don't think I even drink 0.5 of water a day. The water out our taps tastes like licking a dirty wet stone and you have to run it for about 5 minutes before you get a glass of water that hasn't got a white mist!! So I drink either coke cola or not much else! pretty bad really! Today I haven't drunk any water.... Hmmmm... maybe I should!

MONEY...

Anyways... so I've been thinking about this economic crisis thingy that's happening at the moment. It's pretty mad that in a few months things have declined so much At first I didn't think that it was going to effect me that much. Until my place of employment went into administration, which when I first found out I thought it was funny because I had handed my notice a week before. But when I received my last pay check the b**tards had not paid me for the week before they went into admin. Which totally sucks because I am now over £100 down and unemployed.

However it is the only thing that has made this whole crisis effect me. I think that its all a circus created my the media and government to scare us. Its been a while since we heard about any terrorist attacking or sorts. It seems we were just a small fat wealthy country with many worries. The government thought 'shit.. we need them to need us, we need them to be in fear' so invented this economic crisis to put us back in the 'fear'.

I have to admit, I know nothing about finance/money and how it all makes the world turn and stuff but I cant see how we got into this mess. It's stress about figures, numbers of money that doesn't actually exsist in actual form and that's mad really. I have actually really confused myself at the moment... if the banks print money.. why cant they just print more money to get us out of it... or is that a stupid comment?

I don't know.. It's all too confusing for me. I just hope I can get a job in the next month and earn enough money to live and do all the things I want to and need to do.

RIGHT....

My boyfriend says I say 'Right' too much, its well annoying because I don't even know why I say it... it just tends to start my sentences off.

"right I'm off to bed"

"right I'm just going to get a drink"

"right you need to go left here"


haha!

RICKY...

Ricky Gervias is my favorite comedian so I am looking forward to watching 'ghost town' which I am going to do after I have written this blog. The Ricky, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington podcast are the funniest thing I have ever heard! I have to thank my mate Rick for introducing me to them. At Uni his bedroom was next to my boyfriends and as I would walk past his door to go to the toilet in the middle of the night I would here male voices talking... I would think 'who is in there cackling'. The one day in the summertime we were sunbathing and he started playing them as we tried to get a tan. Genius comedy!!! Any Thanks Baileybuildbase x

Anyways.. Thanks for reading

:-P x H x

3 comments:

  1. "if the banks print money.. why cant they just print more money to get us out of it... or is that a stupid comment?"

    Yes it is- it's called "hyper-inflation". This is where a loaf of bread costs around $80,000,000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it helen. haha. rick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The credit cruch is real, my dear. Plenty of people are getting the boot for a reason :o(

    ReplyDelete