Friday 16 January 2009

it sucks 16/01/09

Dieting....

Sucks big balls! A whole week and half dieting and I've lost nothing.. even though my tummy looks flatter and I feel better!

I hate that we live in such a world where how much you weigh even matters. In a perfect world people could be whatever size they like (within a healthy reason) and not feel the pressures of society. I feel like I have battled with my weight since I was a young teenager. When I was at school I thought I was FAT, like really fat!! Fact is I was probably one size bigger than the norm. Looking back at pictures from then I feel angry with myself... I should of embraced my body instead of thinking that I needed to be skinny.

Now I know I am big, bigger than I should be anyway and its so hard to deal with sometimes. I try and look in the mirror and see the good things about me and I am happy with my looks and stuff. I just wish I could loose about 40/50 pounds.

It's not going to be easy... Its been hard for the last 2 weeks. God all I think about is chocolate and cakes and coca cola and kebabs and pizzas! Mmmmmmmmmm


Oh well!

I know I am healthy though, I have to lug my suitcase and laptop backpack around a lot because I travel all the time and I'm always running to catch my train so have to be quite fit to make it. Although sometimes I nearly throw up because my lungs are killing me! lol!! but that's only because of the amount of weight of luggage I'm carrying with me

Sometimes we have to do things we dont like/want to do to fit into society, this is just one of them times.

Rant over anyways!

:-P

2 comments:

  1. Its more about the health aspect then anything my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you look amazing mate! but if your gna diet good luck with it and im sure youll see results soon :D x

    ReplyDelete