Friday 27 February 2009

CALORIES SMAROLIES!!! 27/02/09

So tonight I was watching The biggest Loser (an american game-show about obese people loosing weight for money) and I found out a quite frightening fact!

You need to burn off 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound!

On a good day at the gym I can burn off about 500 calories!!

Its really depressing to know I have to burn off over 2 times the amount of calories I am consuming at the moment just to lose one measly pound.

Annoying!!!!!

So far my weight loss has mainly been through being extremely ill over the last few days!

Well I think using this chart on a gym day I am burning about 700/1000 calories!



Not enough really, I need to be loosing at least 2000 a day!

Anyways I felt I needed to get this out to motivate myself and make myself realise I need to be doing more. At the moment I feel pretty upset because I am not doing enough, but hopefully I will use this information to my advantage!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment